Before filming, Ahsoka showrunner Mary Elizabeth Winstead had one request.
– Dave Filoni asked Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Hera Syndulla) to watch specific Star Wars Rebels episodes before filming Ahsoka.
– Star Wars Rebels was a 4-season animated series set before the Rebellion Alliance formed, focusing on Hera Syndulla's role.
– Mary Elizabeth Winstead received a list of episodes and scenes that highlighted Hera's love for flying.
– Natasha Liu Bordizzo (Sabine Wren) also watched Star Wars Rebels but stopped before filming to avoid expectations.
– Ahsoka's cast is predominantly female, including Ahsoka Tano, Sabine Wren, and Hera Syndulla.
– Winstead found the cast's gender diversity natural and incredible.
– Watching Star Wars Rebels helped Winstead understand Hera Syndulla's character and backstory.
– Hera grew up during The Clone Wars and played a maternal role for the Rebels crew.
Most Attractive Faces
And ideas By Zodiac Signs
Read More Interesting Stories